To avoid overstrain and back damages, the use of pallet drawer units is recommended by health and safety authorities.
Better working conditions, especially when picking from pallets in a rack, means less risk of damages. At the same time it is easier to get a full overview of the contents of the pallet.
Pallet drawer units can be easily installed on or under the beams of practically any pallet racking installation.
The drawer unit is easily drawn out by 2/3 of the pallet depth and gives free access to the pallet from 3 sides. No more bending under beams to reach the goods at the deepest end of the pallet.
- Accessible from 3 sides
- Ergonomically correct picking
- Easy installation in any pallet racking
- Max. capacity 600 kg
- 800 mm free extension
- Combined handle and automatic lock
- Easy handling by use of roller bearing
- Can be supplied with a galvanized steel sheet to allow storage of boxes and crates
- Standard colour: light grey RAL7035